dfluitt

Hi Rick,
Someone just offered to give me a SONY KPR-53EX20 with a bad red tube.
I was looking for parts for it when I cam across your post. I was just
going to take it apart and use the lenses and such as "art supplies."
Let me know if you are interested in the lenticular screen from it.
Please email me diectly about this.
Talk to you later.
Don

We have a KPR-53EX20 that needs a new lenticular screen.
According to Sony it's no longer made. Our local repair shops
say they are still made, but they all want $500-$600 for one.
We've replaced the screen ourselves a few years back and
paid ~$300.

If anyone knows of a direct source for these screens, please
respond.

Thanks.