Scott M

Default PlasPlugs tile cutter?? What a load of pants

Ben wrote:

I'm currently tiling my bathroom with 8x10inch ceramic tiles. I'm a
tiling virgin so I thought I'd make life easier by investing in an
electric tile cutter - and to be honest it's the worst £30 I ever
spent.

As others have said, you must be doing something very wrong. The first
time I used mine was to trim 5mm from a 15cm tile - I was left with an
2mm wide strip of perfectly intact yet hugely fragile tile material
which impressed me greatly.

I bought it with an immediate job of just 3 tiles in mind - I felt I'd
had my monies worth by the time I'd done the third one!

--
Scott