J T

I'm thinking this thread is getting bogged down. I think you
should all go back and read the site again. Four years to complete it?
Count every other pendulum swings from noon to noon? Then that number
of swings is the time from noon to midnight? Yah, right. First that
would assume the count was started, and ended, at true noon. And, the
counter didn't lose count, etc., etc., and a lot of other stuff.

Whan I found the site, I read it. Then read it again. Then I
started ROTFLMAO. It all might work on dry land, but on a ship, at sea?
I don't buy it. Personally I think it's all just a big joke.

JOAT
A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.
- Brander Matthews