Tina

"Red Cloud©" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 May 2005 13:30:29 GMT, USENET READER
wrote:

Red Cloud® wrote:

On Mon, 02 May 2005 22:38:07 GMT, USENET READER

wrote:

Bite me loser asshole - do you have any idea how many times I have
posted questions and the only responses I get are stupid off-topic
comments that have nothing to do with the original question - like your
posting today?

Gee, I wonder why you get all those stupid answers. I don't suppose you

deserve
it for asking for help and insulting people in the same breath?

rusty redcloud

Sorry - the only people who should feel insulted are the people who feel
the need to post a repsonse to a question that they have no real
information to offer up - they just like to hear themselves talk or see
their postins up on line - it makes them feel better about their
otherwise useless lives and lack of education, and inability to get it
up (on in Tina's case, find a guy to scare it up).

You are truly an idiot in every possible interpretation of the word.
I'd suggest that you get a clue, but that seems well beyond your
capabilities.

rusty redcloud

Well said Rusty...here....here.......

Tina