Glenn Ashmore

"Ed Huntress" wrote

I don't follow Gunner's links, but the fact is that the Cato Institute is
hotbed of *libertarian* weenies.

They're not particularly good on research or writing, either. They write
papers in a publish-or-perish environment, in which they have to say
*something* to keep their incomes flowing.

Heritage Foundation is a lot better, in terms of the quality of thought
behind their writings.

Well, I think Gunner claims to be a Libertarian and for sure his research,
while prolific, is not particularly good, he should fit right in.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com