Rich-out-West

Nehmo,

I'm sure you've heard of the trade deficit... Enjoy the
outrageously cheap merchandise while you can. I'm no expert on
gloabalization, but it seems pretty obvious the current situation can't
go on forever. I'd be the worlds biggest hypocrite to say I've never
bought anything made overseas, but each time it's with a twinge of
guilt and the sinking feeling that I'm somehow contributing to the
decline of our great nation. Eventually the hens will come home to
roost.

**If** the cheaper price actually gets passed on to the consumer,
then I suppose this could be viewed as an upside for the general
population. On the flipside, it's probably safe to say this
development is bad news for the US workers who used to manufacture
those parts...or the stores they spent their paychecks at...or the guy
next door to the plant who sold them lunch...or the contractor who was
going to build them a house...etc...etc...

Richard Johnson PE
Camano Island, WA