rrh

Default Repair Holes and Levelling a Concrete Floor

Be aware that self leveling compund isn't self levelling. You need to
float it on if you can. you may need tow goes useing a long sitrit level
to detntify any hollows and fill them. A uniformly flat surface is more
important than a dead level one.

I have to agree with this. Also, I recently used it for the first time on a
small and not very uneven floor, expecting an easy job and armed with just
one 5kg tub which said it could cover (IIRC) 3 sq m - the area of my room -
to a depth of 3mm. Well 3mm was useless. I ended up getting a 25kg bag of
the stuff and using almost all of that as well before getting a halfway
decent surface to tile on. Perhaps the floor was more uneven than I thought,
but it was quite difficult to use.

--
RRH

To reply by email, take out insurance.