Matthew

Red Cloudİ wrote in message
On Tue, 03 May 2005 13:25:27 GMT, USENET READER
wrote:

I wanted to only see responses that were on topic - I included the
qualifier that I didn't want to read the off-topic crap that didn't
address the quesions.

Notice that I was asking which windows are the most durable and
maintenence-free, and someone came back and asked me whether or not

want screens included. You would think that would be a good

question,
but every single window manufcturer makes screens for their

windows, so
how would screens factor into the maintenence issues? Therefore,

that
is an example of the type of stupid, off-topic post that I sought

avoid.

It was sarcasm, asswipe!

And the funniest post in this thread IMHO.

Matthew