mac davis

On Tue, 03 May 2005 02:58:06 -0400, Leo Van Der Loo
wrote:

So I went and turned a large 20"+ wet Sycamore Bowl to have a look at
the distortion and destroying that my Stronghold chuck jaws would bring
to bear on the portion gripped, as it turned out, there was no evidence
or any indication of any destruction nor other weakening of the portion
gripped to my observation, but maybe I'm wrong ??

To those that like to see any of the distortion caused, I have loaded
some pictures, so you can decide for yourself if the distortion and
destruction is really unacceptable, or just a figment of the imagination

http://homepage.mac.com/l.vanderloo/PhotoAlbum26.html

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

great pictures, Leo!
Very impressive gouge you're using... did you make it yourself?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing