Mutt

Central NJ is tough. A good power tool source is Force Machinery in
Union on Route 22 westbound lane. No WWWarehouse any more. Closest
specialty store is Woodcraft in Allentown PA right off I-78, and the
Harbour Freight in Allentown, although I would not call HF "specialty"
by any means. The Woodcraft guys in Allentown are always amazed I
drive an hour to visit and shop there. I've been to Garrett Wade in NYC
on the Avenue of the Americas, its ok, but limited; you're better off
with the catalog unless you're in the area, small showroom. I've
always thought about doing a Woodcraft franchise, but the cost to get
started is steep, I'm told.

X_HOBBES wrote:
Grand opening in Brick is May 3, don't know about Vineland. I got a

flyer
in
the mail with a 10% coupon, which also applies to sale prices.

Are there any other woodworker supply stores near central NJ? I used

to go
to WoodWorkers Warehouse, until they went bankrupt. Now I am limited

Lowes, HomeDepot, and an occasional machine tool shop.

Thanks,
X_HOBBES