Barry Lennox

On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:39:31 -0400, Dan
wrote:

I just had to post this. While ago the original hard drive went out in

snip

catch! Further justification for my "never throw ANYTHING out" policy ;-)

Ahah, me too. My barn is full of good treasures. The magnets off
ex-Microwave magnetrons are also pretty good, not that powerful, but
they are large. Ideal for many things around the workshop, holding
things while welding, holding the chuck key on the side of the
drill-press, etc ,etc.

One of the best things to strip down are old photocopiers, motors,
switches, LV and HV PSUs, LEDs, gears, lamps and lots of other stuff.

The stupid EU does not need their WEEE directive, I'm doing my best !!

Barry Lennox