Mark Cooper

"Jonah" wrote in message
You should get glass windows (the more panes the better), with either
aluminum, vinyl or other plastic coverings over wood. The aluminum is
better than the vinyl, or the other way around (I can't remember). Go
with either white or off-white, with internal shades and screens if you
want them. If you don't want shades and screens, get the windows that
don't have them. I'd look for something that needs minimal maintenance.
Your best bet would be to talk to an architect, building contractor, etc.
I'd also suggest you don't use that same condescending, arrogant,
demanding tone that you used here.
Hope this helps.

I just pee'd.