Dave in Fairfax

Dave Mundt wrote:
snip of rant
Ok...I will stop ranting now...and go back to my original
theme of wishing Charlie a speedy and complete recovery, so we can
continue to enjoy his valuable contributions to the group...

You've forgotten a huge one in this area. Free medical care for
any and all. As long as they aren't from the US or working for a
living. We have piles of people flown in from all over the world
with their med hx and the cab fare to the hospital. Or the ones
who come to visit every time the want free drugs and hot & cold
running nurses.
/rant off

Dave in Fairfax
--