Robatoy

In article . net,
USENET READER wrote:

I went to a home show a few weeks ago, and heard some wild and
contradictory claims from window company reps who said that their window
technology was better than the other guys.

When at the show, did you preface your request with the same: " Looking
for recommendations/actual experiences with new windows - please no
stupid questions!" line as you did here?

or did you use this little heart-warmer?

Please - no BS comments from people who really can't answer the
question. Please respond through the group. Thanks!

I was going to tell you that Fine Home Building did a recent comparison
and what the results were.... but that tone of yours... YOU go find the
issue and the results, okay?

*shaking my head in disbelief*