Dave in Fairfax

Ralph E Lindberg wrote:
Your winters must be quite a bit warmer, we have enough cold nights
that it just survives (Seatte). Years (and years) ago my parents had
some, it top froze every year and they never did get blooms.

snip

Not to hear my parents tell the story. We get plenty of snow down
here in VA, nothing like we had in MI, but more than you get in
the Seattle area. It's much colder for a lot longer as well.
When I look at the weather map most nights, it looks like we match
temps in the spring and fall, you're colder during the summer and
warmer during the winter. Don't know what to tell you. I piled a
bunch of it up and so did a friend of mine, loaded up my F-150,
for free.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader