Alan Connor

On misc.survivalism, in
, "Gunner" wrote:

An email forwarded from an old and dear but green as alge
friend

"Dear Friend,

No one voted on Election Day to destroy the Arctic National
Wildlife Refuge. But President Bush is now claiming a mandate
to do exactly that.

Congressional leaders are pushing for a budget bill that would
turn America's greatest sanctuary for Arctic wildlife into a
vast, polluted oil field. The U.S. Senate has already passed
a budget resolution that would open the Arctic Refuge to oil
drilling.

snip

Funny. I wonder why your friend is not concerned about
all of the other ecosystems/habitats that are being
trashed for the things that he uses every day in his
life.

Does he think that all of the other oil fields are
somehow earth-friendly, just for starters?

AC

--
alanconnor AT earthlink DOT net
Use your real return address or I'll never know you