raden

In message ws.net,
":::Jerry::::" writes

One only has to look at this article today

to see an example of police abusing their powers

Once upon a time there were a group of people who wanted to learn to
fly, after they did they took the controls of four planes and the rest
is history, as they say....

It's far to simple to shout 'abuse of power', it's also very easy to
blame the police for not doing their job after something goes wrong, I
also assume this freelance photographer didn't have any form of
accreditation to back up the fact that he was who he said he was ?

I'm not sure you can make that assumption

Anyway, why should you need accreditation to take some photos ?

This isn't just a one off

Significantly more peace protesters have been arrested under the
prevention of terrorism act than "terrorists"

I put that in inverted commas, since even of those arrested as
"terrorists" only a couple have been actually charged with anything and
even less convicted

please ... WAKE THE **** UP

--
geoff