George

"Steven Raphael" wrote in message
Greetings and salutations:

The question I have is about anchor seal.

I recently purchased a container of anchor seal. when I opened the jar I

was
expecting a liquid what I found in the container was almost like a paste
wax. Is this a concentrated form of anchor seal that needs somthing added

it to make it paintbrush applyable and if so what do I add to it to make
this possible?

It is a wax emulsion. The wax is held in suspension in water by the
addition of surfactants, which make the water less ionic.

The GIs here recognize the stuff. They spread a lot of it onto floors,
buffing afterward.

Only time you should see actual separation would be if it had become cold,
though you'll notice the alcohol smell, which should lower the freezing
point.