Duane Bozarth

"George E. Cawthon" wrote:

Noozer wrote:
There are a few areas where the grass is taking over and I'd like to find a
way to spray out the grass without killing the other plants filling in. I've
pretty much pulled all that I can, but some of it is difficult to get and
and I always miss some.

Can someone suggest a spray that will kill grass only? Also wondering what
other types of plants I should avoid spraying with this chemical.

Thanks!

Nope. You can selectively kill broad leaf plants
and not kill grass. There is nothing that will do
the reverse. Anything that kills grass will kill
broad leaf plants even quicker and at reduced
concentrations.

That also is not true...I posted a response to the same question w/ some
of the alternatives a couple of weeks ago. Most, however, are
restricted and not available except for those w/ applicator licenses,
such as ag applicators.