William W. Plummer

FH wrote:

i put in a new window and used this foam to fill in cracks of open
space..... like a dummy, i didn't wear gloves and got it on my fingers. i
tried rubbing alcohol and a few other things, but i haven't been able to get
it all the way off. it's made by DOW, it's called "Great Stuff"...any
suggestions on how to get rid of it would be appreciated.

None of the chemicals listed work. I tried them all last year when I
made a mess. In the end, I used a scalpel and needle-nose pliers to
pull some small drops of Great Stuff off the surface of the run.

To add insult to injury, Great Stuff is NOT RECOMMENDED for window
installations. It can crush in the window frame. I just found that
out this year and don't know if it applies to the low expansion version
of Great Stuff.