wryq

Default Kelvinator Stove , wire came off

I'm afraid I becam over zealous in my cleaning of the stove my
landlord brought me. While having the top proped up to clean the pan
underneath I managed to tear off one of 2 Green wires that ground to
the fram of the stove.
I have looked at the back of another stove that had simular colored
wire coding. It too had 2 green wires grounding to the frame. One
grounded the clock. And the other the grounded the "Accesory Outled".
I'm fairly sure this is where it should have gone, though I can see
where it was removed.
The length of the wire would only reach the plug or possibly the oven
switch or one of the other budled wire groups.
I realize this should call for an electrical apliance repair
proffesional. But I'm located a little too remotely for that to be
feasible.
Anyone familiar with stove wiring care to second guess this ?

Thanks for any advice

Rick F.

Heres some pics.

The back of the stove