Mary Fisher

Default d-i-y sliding steel double gate

"T i m" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:38:05 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
news
Hi All,

snip

Anyone done similar, any thoughts or reservations etc please?

All the best ..

Not really similar but Spouse, fed up with rotting and easily broken into
wooden garage doors made steel ones - on hinges though. He made a steel
framework and clad them with sheet steel, can't remember the gauge. They

are
very strong and don't look bad. The white Hammerite is beinginning to get

bit knocked about and it could do with a new coat but it's lasted for

many
years. No rotting and, to date, burglar-proof.

Mary

She's alive!

Where were you when I needed you on uk.food+drink.misc (they were
picking on me Mary!)

Anyway, thanks for the reply darlin and the feedback.

Eggs is eggs, if they're from genuinely happy, free range and organically
fed hens. Doesn't matter what the age is, who wnts hard boild eanyway?

There are a lot of myths about eggs.

We have two, one, a bantam, lays (at the moment) every day. That's enough
for us. why don't you d.i.y. and have a couple of banties? Then you'll
really know about eggs.

Mary
in inner city Leeds