Matt

Nope.

But after my experiences with buying Kenmore appliances (regardless of
who actually manufactures them), I made a promise to God that I would
try to talk anyone and everyone out of buying anything at Sears.

And so, even though I've never seen theCraftsman #81079, I must tell
you it is complete crap and will break down within a month of it's
purchase, you will schedule repair calls time and again, only to have
no one show up, show up 6 hours later than they said they would, show
up and "not have that part" on their truck, or show up and tell your
your multimeter needs a new motor when this is plainly wrong as your
multimeter will agitate and spin just fine; it's just that it won't
complete a cycle.

So then you will probably end up calling customer support, looking for
a supervisor and then finding out there really aren't any, and even if
their were, none of them would give a damn about you or your new
multimeter.

On the other hand, if your Fluke won't complete a cycle, make a phone
call and a new one will be on the way.

I say go with the Fluke.