Mary Fisher

"Lobster" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

Sorry, I was drunk.

Internal doors to a room.

I don't want one at all! I hate them, we're very happy with our original
wooden doors.

Well I was wondering; plastic doors didn't really sound like you! I'd
decided you must have been *very* drunk...

:-) I was.

Plastic has its place ... our cabinet maker daughter has used these doors in
her flat. I was amazed but she said that it was only temporary, to fill the
holes. They're working on restoring the real houseand everything wood in
there is being made by them, by hand. Even the roof beams. I think that's
taking things a bit too far but they're taking pleasure and pride in it.

I wouldn't consider using them because we have no holes to fill and our
original doors are still sound. Well, a bit worn at the edges and kicked at
the bottom but they work, they open, close and keep out the draughts. I
don't believe in, "If it ain't broke, break it" and of course fashion isn't
my style!

Mary

David