Leon

Perhaps a rope light under frosted glass.

"David E. Penner" wrote in message
I'm building a display stand for a friend. She wants to use this stand for
a piece of blown glass. It will be approximately 12" X 12" x 44". The
construction will be wood, but the top will be glass. Here's my question.
She wants the art piece to be underlit. What would be an appropriate light
source to place in the stand (where there will be little to no venting). I
think a halogen would be way too hot. What about a Xenon puck light? Would
that be cool enough? Would a small flourescent (sp?) be a better choice?
Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help

David