Grant Erwin

DeepDiver wrote:

KBC Tools & Machinery has a branch in Hayward:

1751 Sabre
Hayward, CA 94546

I've never been to their store, but I've ordered from them over the phone.
Their service was very good, as are some of their sale prices.

1-800-521-1740
http://www.kbctools.com/usa/main.cfm

Second that. Their current sale flyer has a nice set of Silver & Deming,
33/64-1" by 64ths, for a 2-digit number. That's 32 big drills for about
2-3 bucks apiece, brand new in a matched set. After the big MSC sale on
CBN wheels I missed, KBC had the next-best price on a CBN wheel that mounts
on a Baldor "carbide grinder", too. - GWE