Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
rutman wrote:
I am now reading about thermal fuse and the such. Currently the
battery positive side has a 40a fuse. the battery supplies juice to
two 12v 230 watts motors. I am trying to find out if I should add a
thermal fuse , and where in the circuitry I should add them. Close to
the motors as possible or replace the 40a fuse with a thermal fuse

Thermal fuses are used to protect motors etc against overheating so should
be mounted in contact with the windings.

--
*What hair colour do they put on the driver's license of a bald man? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.