Default embossing computer case

Hi everyone,

Before I ask my question, I would just let you all know I know nothing
about metal work.

I have a computer business, and was intrested in branding my computers
more. What I want to do is somehow put my logo onto the computer case,
but not with just simply put on a sticker. I wanted to somehow
engrave my the case with my logo so if people touch it, they can feel
my logo(simlair to an HP, DELL, IBM computer).

I will buy aluminum Cases and then put my logo on the side. I spoke
with a famiyl friend who didn't know too much about it but thought that
i would need something like a clamp that had a our logo on it, and when
we clamp it down on the side of the case it will put our logo on it. He
said it was called embossing.

I was wondering if this was the correct way to do it? if not, is there
an more effienct way? and how much a machine like this would cost me
about(i am in toronto)?

Thanks in advance