IMM

Default Fitting Thermostatic Radiator Valves

"Stephen Fasham" wrote in message
om...
Dave Plowman wrote in message

In article ,
Mr E wrote:
I've looked around and found Drayton valves, but they are so much more
expensive, nearly 20GBP each. Is ther not a cheaper TRV that anyone

can
recommend, I was hoping to pay around half that price given that I'll
need 13 valves altogether. Again thanks for your advice.

If you intend living there for a while, get the Drayton valves. Cheap

ones
will last about 5 years - and one or more of them, probably less.

I'm sure IMM will see it as heresy, but you can get push-fit Pegler
Terriers from screwfix for 10.99 if you don't want to tighten up all
those compression fittings. Alternatively if tightening compression
joints is your thing then the compression Peglers are 8.99.

Go for the 8.99, it all adds up. There is no advantage in your situation in
going pushfit.