Rich Grise

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:37:42 -0700, Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, the Dark
Remover" wrote:

"Leonard Martin" wrote in message

How did a once-free, and in fact instinctively rebellious, people come
to this?

It seems that to maintain civility, some loss of freedom seems to be
necessary. Like with spam and email. Taking away the ability to spam
anonymously brings complaints from those who say that will also take
away the freedom to email anonymously. Yeah, it seems so. If you want
to remain anonymous by wearing a ski mask, it'd probably make a lot of
difference on how you're treated when you walk into a 7-11.

This brings to mind those who answer their telephone when their caller
ID says "unknown" or "anonymous" or whatever it is. Why would I want the
people whom I'm pestering to not know who I am?

Thanks,
Rich