Wayne Cook

On Mon, 02 May 2005 07:38:00 +1200, Tom wrote:

Wayne Cook wrote:

I'll need to wash my mouth out after this, as I have to admit
to owning an Ozzie mower, namely a Victa GTS (guaranteed to start).
It came standard with a module. When I mean gentle, I mean Little
Ole Lady capable. I've never seen a Briggs that could come close
to easy first try starting as the Victa.

That doesn't surprise me but I must admit that they've improved over
the years. One example has to be primer bulbs. They are one of the few
true improvements that's ever came up in the last few years. Most of
the engines are getting worse IMHO.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook