Alan Raisanen

Sounds like the first item is a rivet spacer, used commonly in aircraft
construction. You can find one he
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalo.../rivspacer.php

Al

"Ron Culver" wrote in message
Newby here .. there is a device for measuring equal increments for marking
.The object looks like a small metal folding gate such as would be used to
keep kids in a room or out of one.One decides on a marking increment such

as
10 mm or such and then adjusts the device until all of the marking holes

are
at 10 mm. I don't know what it is called or where to get one... also there
is a plastic hich holds an ink marker and can be adjusted to draw a line

at
whatever incremenet one chooses ..it looks like a small block of plastic
with a hole for the pen and an adjustable leg.. same question what are

they
called and where in the US can I buy them?

Tx,

Ron Culver