Grant Erwin

Is that guy still over there in Santa Cruz? Rowe Machinery? His Web page
still works .. http://www.rowe-machinery.com

I've bought a coupla things from him. He's a good guy, too.

GWE

John Kunkel wrote:

"John Horner" wrote in message
newsx4de.18325$lZ.9480@trnddc04...

"Alex" wrote in message
om...

Is there any store in San Francisco that cares machining stuff?

Thanks

I have been looking for the same thing with little luck. I do plan a trip
to check out Scott Machinery near Sacramento as they carry quite a few new
and used machine tools. I ran into them at an antique tractor show
recently. www.scottmachinery.com.

Some of us locals consider Scott Machinery to be the best place to find THE
ABSOLUTE HIGHEST price on any machine tool.

I have visited many stores in San Jose, San Carlos, Fremont, the South Bay
and East Bay areas over the years. I always check the local yellow pages for
machinery dealers when visiting the area and there are (were) lots of them
to be found.