Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Henry wrote:
Seriously, you can get lots done with cheaparse tools, and I think
that does get overlooked sometimes here.

Very true. Too often in this group discussions of "what can I get away
with buying to finish the job cheaply" descend into flame wars of "my
tool's bigger than yours" which always read to the casual observer as
"I'm a bigger tool than you" :-)

With most of the common power tools I end up replacing a cheap one with a
decent one if it gets much use. Done this with jigsaw, router, bench
grinder, pillar drill as well as ordinary drills, etc.

Of course if they're only used occasionally, the most basic might do.

--
*Women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.