Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
cheesey_toastie wrote:
Set Square have water, cold... we've turned off the Hot water so not to
run the pump dry (as it was running for 40mins).

I presume you mean on the central heating programmer?

The 'hot' water should still run, but be cold. Most would fit an immersion
as a back up for just this situation.

I think the header tank is sludged as i shovelled out a half bucket of
sludge as I drained the system which must have blocked up!

You've had an (expensive) lesson about the need for inhibitor and the need
to change it regularly.

We'll try blasting mains up the drain pipe and also through the header
to system pipe.

I wish you well. I'd be thinking about removing all the rads and flushing
them separately.

--
*Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.