Chris

Simple is best. I was, apparently, Googling using too many terms, which
limited my results.

Always happy to have someone point me to a resulting URL, as you have

done.

Anytime.

Try this Google exercise. Type anything into Google search and open up one
of the many sites listed. Click on any link inside that site, and on the new
page scroll down to some text and copy say about 6 words of text. Now go
back to Google and paste it into the Google search bar inside " ". You
should end up with only that site, or just a few. Repeat this exercise
enough to convince you that Google has indexed possibly billions of pages.
Once you understand that, it is possible to find just about anything with
the right combination of text and text inside inverted commas put into
search bar. And don't forget to use Images and News as well - the answer
will be there - 99% of the time.

Cheers.