Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Guy

The Oneway stronghold without the stronghold jaws is like buying a race
car with a mini car engine, to get the full use out of the stronghold
you should use it with the stronghold jaws, its not the squeezing but
the holding that you want, and for that you want the whole package.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

guy wrote:

Hello folks, I have finally decided that I am getting a Oneway
Stronghold chuck. This is based on research in this and other groups
and the Oneway seems to offer the best combination of
strength/grip/quality plus interchangeability of jaws with Teknatool.
The interchangeability is big for me since I have a few jaw sets for
the Supernova and don't really feel like buying more jaws. I'm going
to keep my Supernova and use it mainly on smaller stuff and use the
Stronghold on bigger pieces. My question is will the jaw sets for my
Supernova fit the Oneway? I know, I've done the searches and the
concensus seems to be that the Oneway jaws will fit the Supernova but
there doesn't seem to be much discussion the other way around. Since
they fit one they should fit the other but Murphy and I are very good
friends so I'm just double checking to make sure there aren't any
fitment issues. Thanks in advance everyone!!