Kevin Van Sant

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 03:29:36 GMT, Kevin Van Sant
wrote in message :

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 02:17:04 GMT, "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote in message
:

Nice to see my old quote! That was a 2.2 uF capacitor, near one of the small
voltage regulator IC's. Most of them were yellow in color. The guy I was
helping found a 47uF in his, but it was a different model.

hi Mark, I'm glad to see a response from you, I remember your name
from reading those older posts. I have been basing my search for the
offending capacitor on your earlier description of a yellow 2.2uF, but
I'm not seeing that on the PS board. Have you seen this on an SR-63
specifically? The other guy had an SR-50 I think. As I wrote before,
this isn't really something I've got much experience in but I'm not
afraid to dig into it, so any help in targeting that particular
capacitor would be appreciated. Would a picture be useful? Thanks.

Ok, never mind this last question, I have located it. (I had been
looking around the PS switch area not the PS supply area.) Looks
like a lot of digging in to do but I'll give it a shot.

Kevin Van Sant
jazz guitar

http://www.kevinvansant.com
to buy my CDs, hear sound clips, see videos, and get more info.

Visit my new Instant Download Mp3 Store at:
http://www.onestopjazz.com/mp3-store.html

Alternate site for gig tape soundclips
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/kevinvansant_music.htm