Dandelion Acres

Could you get one for a different TV, such as Panasonic PT-53WX53, and
modify the screen or the mount to fit? I can't imagine to many factories
making that type of optical plastic. I bought one from them for about $250 I
think. My project required a lenticular, fresnel and protective screens, and
a front frame for about $800. Tie the stuff down when driving.

And while you've got it all apart, how about adding a protective screen?

"Rick" wrote in message
nk.net...
wrote in message
oups.com...
Is a TV that old worth the investment?

We think so. The set still has a perfect picture, and in 15
years the only repair it's needed was a resolder on one of
its circuit boards (cost $165).

The set's one drawback is a lack of any protection over
the outer screen.. it's gotten badly scratched twice now.