Charles Spitzer

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:43:14 -0500, the inscrutable Patriarch
spake:

Larry Jaques wrote in
m:

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:26:30 -0500, the inscrutable Patriarch
spake:

The point of the law is as much to modify future behavior as to punish
for past transgressions.

With air-conditioned cells, big-screen TV, lavish weight rooms, and
massive, multi-million dollar legal libraries? Why do you suppose many
criminals commit more crimes? It's nicer (to them) in jail than it is
trying to make a life on the streets.

I much prefer the AZ Sheriff's tent city idea. Criminals NEVER want to

Google on the terms "Pelican Bay", Larry.

So, how was the food there, Glen? gd&r
http://www.corr.ca.gov/InstitutionsD...rison_PBSP.asp
OK, now what? It's either 2 hours south of me or down in Flowda.

We agree with regard to the Sherriff in Maricopa County, however.

Bueno.

now, if it wasn't the fact that lots of people seem to die in his jails at
the hands of the guards, he'd be a lot more appreciated here.

regards,
charlie
phx, az

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==--