Fred Holder

Hello Derek,

The only discount comes to Foreign subscribers who do not have to pay the extra
postage. The extra work of making it available as a PDF file sort of uses up the
regular postage portion. People subscribing to the electronic version, get the
benefit of color photographs and almost instant delivery time. I generally send
the e-mail with the link to the issue at the same time the publication goes to
the post office. I have not fully updated my web site. That is on the agenda.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com

In article , Derek Hartzell says...

Hi Fred,

On http://www.fholder.com/Woodturning/woodturn.htm you only mention one
price for the newsletter that is for print subscription, I assume. Did I
miss something or is there a discount for electronic subscriptions -
Acrobat? Or is this merely for the archived articles on CD?

Thanks,

Derek

For people interested in the electronic version, it is in full color.