IMM

Default Fitting Thermostatic Radiator Valves

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:49:05 +0100, Mr E
wrote:

Thanks for the reply. The stratagy you describe sounds like a good plan.
One further question about the TRV's.....I've looked around and found
Drayton valves, but they are so much more expensive, nearly 20GBP each.

Is
ther not a cheaper TRV that anyone can recommend, I was hoping to pay
around half that price given that I'll need 13 valves altogether. Again
thanks for your advice.

Mr E

Try somewhere like Plumbcenter. They list TRV4s at around £19, but
you should be able to negotiate them down a fair way - I think I paid
about £12 for mine a couple of years ago.

Alternatively......

Pegler Terrier from Plumbcenter for £15 list......

Honeywell from BES (www.bes.ltd.uk) for about £10

Danfoss TRVs are good.