Larry Jaques

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:43:14 -0500, the inscrutable Patriarch
spake:

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:26:30 -0500, the inscrutable Patriarch
spake:

The point of the law is as much to modify future behavior as to punish
for past transgressions.

With air-conditioned cells, big-screen TV, lavish weight rooms, and
massive, multi-million dollar legal libraries? Why do you suppose many
criminals commit more crimes? It's nicer (to them) in jail than it is
trying to make a life on the streets.

I much prefer the AZ Sheriff's tent city idea. Criminals NEVER want to

Google on the terms "Pelican Bay", Larry.

So, how was the food there, Glen? gd&r
http://www.corr.ca.gov/InstitutionsD...rison_PBSP.asp
OK, now what? It's either 2 hours south of me or down in Flowda.

We agree with regard to the Sherriff in Maricopa County, however.

Bueno.

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==--
-Yoda, on a bad day
--