habbi

The tweeco stuff is brown in color if that helps identify the material.

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote in message
. ..

"habbi" wrote in message
I am looking for very small plastic tubing with an ID of ~0.045" used in

my
tweeco gun for running aluminum. I don't have the OD with me but it is
around 0.125" .
My dealer charges me over 50 bucks for them. The brass end simply

unscrews
off of the tubing and I could use it on new tubing. I checked McMaster

but
they don't have it. It must be used for something else, mechanical oil
pressure switch line is close but the OD is too small. Thanks

The liner is usually PTFE, and is available from MSC. It's chemical

hosing.

LLoyd