rob

I used the Rust-Oleum epoxy sheild to do my shop, gargage and basement
floors last year. Its a latex epoxy. I bought it at Lowes, its about
$50 per gallon. One gallon is enough to cover a small one car garage
floor in good (smooth concrete) condition. I used 3 gallons to cover
two one car garage floors, because the floor was pretty rough.

http://www.rustoleum.com/brand.asp?f...nd_id=19&SBL=1

Its held up pretty well. The garage we park a car in had a pretty
pitted and stained floor, the citric acid based cleaner that comes with
the product worked really well. The paint survivied one new england
winter covered with salt and sand from the car.

Here's some pictures of my shop and garage floors.
http://www.clsid.com/nsw/shop_floor/index.html

rob