Rick

"habbi" wrote in message
I am looking for very small plastic tubing with an ID of ~0.045"

used in my
tweeco gun for running aluminum. I don't have the OD with me but it

is
around 0.125" .
My dealer charges me over 50 bucks for them. The brass end simply

unscrews
off of the tubing and I could use it on new tubing. I checked

McMaster but
they don't have it. It must be used for something else, mechanical

oil
pressure switch line is close but the OD is too small. Thanks

I don't have any on hand so I can't check the sizes, but take a look
at the plastic tubing used for vacuum lines on most auto engines...