Happy meals on happy wheels

Default Snow Patrol -- Chocolate

absolutely@rocious (Rt. Hon. Peter Parsnips MP) wrote in
:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Happy
meals on happy wheels, and I thusly replied:

absolutely@rocious (Rt. Hon. Peter Parsnips MP) wrote in
:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Green
Dappled Monotremata, and I thusly replied:

Stalking me again (in article
), Lt Col.
Peter Parsnip lurched towards the
keyboard and quickly scribbled:
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Circular Triangles, and I thusly replied:

absolutely@rocious (Rt. Hon. Peter Parsnips MP) wrote in
:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Circular Triangles, and I thusly replied:

absolutely@rocious (Lord Peter Parsnips) wrote in
:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
Speshul Offle, and I thusly replied:

absolutely@rocious (Lord Peter Parsnips) wrote in
:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article
by Perfectly square rectangles, and I thusly replied:

absolutely@rocious (Lord Peter Parsnips) wrote in

:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL
article by Bog on the tyne, and I thusly replied:

absolutely@rocious (Lord Peter Parsnips) wrote in

g y
:

What an absolutely tremendous song this is. Smooth guitars
with a nice reverb effect going on, and a simple sliding
bassline. Delicious.

I just wish I understood the video. Clearly there's a
countdown going on to the "End" - but the singer appears
to be oblivious to it. And then, when it doesn't happen,
he turns the egg timer and it starts all over again.
Clearly this is all deliberate as the drummer's speed of
120bpm gives the song a direct correlation with the
ticking of time...

But does the fact that the singer is a thick Scotsman have
anything to do with his inability to notice what's going
on?

It surprised me to learn that this band are now on their
third album. I must have had my ears closed not to notice
them before.

Who?

Tsk!

Don't mash your hi-hats at me!

Go stick your head between two crash cymbals and let Slipknot
do the rest.

I can't afford two crash cymbals.

You can loan mine. Now, open the door and let Slipknot in.

Can I charge if I loan yours? SLIPKNOT SUKC!

I think you misunderstand the implicit terms of me loaning my
property to you.

I don't understand it. I mean I don't not understand it. What?

Idiot!

Slipknot are ****e, anyway.

You bet. But it was a joke.

LIES!

****!

****!

--
Phil Kyle, Interweb Leg end

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"Isn't a lowlife coward somebody who
makes threats and promises yet fails
to keep them? Hey, sounds like you, loser."
- Craig "Fatboi" Oldfield