Mark D. Zacharias

Andy Cuffe wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 01:20:51 GMT, "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote:

Andy Cuffe wrote:
I'm looking for a source for a new optical pickup for an Onkyo
DR-C500 DVD changer/receiver combo. I don't have the service
manual, so I don't know the part number.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005

Part number 10784020. It's the complete DVD unit with tray, carousel,
pickup, almost everything, except for a small relay (connect) board
underneath.

Even for an authorized dealer, it's around a 200.00 part.

But they have LOTS of them in stock!

Mark Z.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping you could buy just the optical
pickup. I'll suggest that they buy a separate DVD player.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005

Onkyo's number is 800-229-1687 option 5 for parts, if you need an exact
price to scare off your customer!

Mark Z.