Oscar_Lives

"Chuck" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:43:45 GMT, "Oscar_Lives"
wrote:

You ****ing idiots: The "250 hour" rating is how long the engine is
warranted to comply with EPA requirements. It has nothing to do with how
long the engine is supposed to last.

Take your heads out of your asses and read once in a while.

"Chuck" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:44:09 -0400, "Colbyt"
wrote:

"Chuck" wrote in message
m...

(Lets remember that these engines have a 250 hour life
expectancy from B&S)

Is this 250 hour life true of the older B & S engines? If so I have
several
living in the twilight zone. But then I guess that figure must be an
average.

Colbyt

I saw the 250 hour figure on the b&s web site,, but now older ones are
probably different..
Modern ones ya can't even adjust mixture (but no need to if it's
already right.) No idle speed screw....
Chuck

Go find a "Hot" water heater to troll about..

Chuck:

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!