Rob Spear

well with all the fus, i've been a paslode person for about 8 or 9 years
now and have 3 guns and i will only buy a paslode gun for its quality as
they have aways been rated a good gun.

as far as i know from about 9 years ago there was one model i was told
to stay away from and i got that info from a person who worked in the
main office and they did have some problems with that model, however
with a inside person telling me that up front i knew what i was looking
for and i thank that person yet today.

so there's only one name for me and thats PASLODE........say what you
wish about them but here's my 2 cents worth.